Powered by Blogger.
iTunes & App Store
Latest News

Tom Bergeron Preps For Chris Brown Confrontation On ‘Dancing With The Stars’

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 , Posted by HTMZ.COM at 11:26 AM




Chris Brown is scheduled to appear on Dancing with the Stars Tuesday night during the results show to perform songs from his new album. Many people, including Tom Bergeron, host of DWTS, seem perplexed that ABC is allowing the performance considering just a week ago Brown threw a fit on Good Morning America.
Chris Brown Violent Outburst On GMA: Breaks Window, Rips Shirt! (VIDEO)
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning, Bergeron said there could possibly be some confrontation between he and Brown if he gets the chance to interview him:
“I did say to the producers that it might be to their advantage to not have me interview him, because my natural tendency would be to say something. So don’t put me in a position where you’re asking me not to say something, because I won’t really do that.”
Chris Brown Apologizes for GMA Explosion
I hope he does get the chance to interview him and he embarrasses the hell out of the punk. I can’t believe ABC is allowing him BACK on another one of their shows following his lousy behavior.


Read more: http://www.bumpshack.com/#ixzz1F5hIJG34

Read more: http://www.bumpshack.com/#ixzz1F5guAJ8P



Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment