Powered by Blogger.
iTunes & App Store
Latest News

(He was Turning Her On...)...Keri Hilson's One Night Stand with Chris Brown...

Saturday, March 26, 2011 , Posted by HTMZ.COM at 4:17 PM





Chris Brown is in the news once again, this time for his appearance in the racy video clip for Keri Hilson's new single 'One Night Stand.'

The Collin Tilly-helmed, product placement-powered video begins with the black-clad, blonde-haired duo dancing in some kind of erotic car shop. The couple then simulate a Nuvo-sponsored sex act, before she straddles the troubled singer and shows him how high she can raise her leg, as they get intimate in front of a Dodge.

"Tell me how you like it, baby/ Do you want it fast or slow?" Hilson inquires, to which Brown promises "I got the remedy, girl/ I'll be your fantasy, girl/ I'm a kiss from your head to your feet/ Satisfaction guaranteed." The singers come together on the casual encounters-inspired hook, singing, "You should stay another night with me/ A one night stand is all I need."

www.theboombox.com




Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment