Powered by Blogger.
iTunes & App Store
Latest News

It's all in the Wordplay...Tyler vs. B.O.B.

Friday, March 25, 2011 , Posted by HTMZ.COM at 10:16 AM




Odd Future ringmaster Tyler, the Creator fired shots at B.o.B with his breakout solo single 'Yonkers.' On the dark cut, he made reference to his smash 'Airplanes,' spitting, "I'll crash that f---in' airplane that that fa--ot n---- B.o.B is in." Now, it's Bobby Ray's turn to speak.

The ATL native has released a diss track aimed at Odd Future titled 'No Future,' hitting back at the young West Coast crew. On the track, he growls, "Hmm, hey, I eat it like dinner/ You see this s--- I gotta deal with from these beginners?/ I ain't circusin' around with these clown ass n----s/ You snappin' at the heels of a world class sprinter," adding, "A sea of great whites, you are a dolphin/ If I was you I would be a little more cautious."
Continue reading B.o.B Releases Odd Future Diss, Tyler, the Creator Responds

www.theboombox.com








Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment