Powered by Blogger.
iTunes & App Store
Latest News

Toni Braxton's Playboy Offer

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 , Posted by HTMZ.COM at 9:44 AM



R&B vixen Toni Braxton has re-sparked talks of possibly posing nude for Playboy magazine and said she has to make a final decision within the next few months.

While she is still considering the paid offer, Braxton said her children have caused her to reevaluate the opportunity.

"They asked me and I was really flattered, they've asked me a few times in the past but one of the reasons I was more excited was because after I was sick and I didn't feel sexy and I thought I had lost my mojo," Braxton told television host Wendy Williams. "And when they asked me, I'm like, 'Do they still think I'm sexy? My boobies hang down to here a little bit.' So I was really flattered...I haven't decided. I have until June. One of the reasons I'm hesitant is because of my boys. I don't want their friends to come up to them at school and say, 'I saw your mommy's boobies.' You know? It wouldn't be a full spread." ("Wendy Williams Show")








Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Ya NE

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment